RETURNS & REFUNDS POLICY
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we are here to help. For assistance with returns and refunds, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.The following policies apply to all returns:
- Subject to the provisions of this Returns & Refunds Policy, you may return an item purchased from us within fifteen (15 days) of the date of purchase.
- You must contact the e-mail address above and notify us that you are returning the item. Your email to us must include (a) your customer number; (b) your order number; and (c) the reason for the return. We will promptly respond to you to provide specific details for your return.
- To be eligible for a refund from us, the returned item must be unused condition, and in its original packaging. The following is a non-exhaustive list of reasons that item is not in unused condition:
- Damage to the item, including but not limited to scratches, dents, dings, chips, or any other mechanical or cosmetic issue.
- Torn or damaged packaging, including but not limited to torn flaps, damaged box corners, ripped clamp packing.
- Torn or missing packaging, including but not limited to inner plastic bags.
- Any other condition that we, in our sole but reasonable discretion, deem to render the item in used or non-resalable condition.
- If your item is not in unused condition, or if your return is not initiated within 15 days of purchase from us, your return must be handled through the manufacturer of the item, subject to the manufacturer’s return policy. We can assist you in obtaining the information needed to contact the manufacturer.
- Upon receipt of your returned item, we will inspect it and notify you of the status of your return and refund.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original payment method, or in such other manner as may be mutually agreed by you and us.
- You are responsible for prepaying all shipping costs associated with your return. Shipping costs are non-refundable.